I am a 42-year old husband and father. I was an avid computer gamer and DOF, F-stops and the like were foreign to me until my wife introduced me to photography.

I began shooting during the latter part of March 2010 and quickly became addicted to it. I started this blog to share my journey and to learn along the way. Special thanks to my wife Eng who encouraged me and to all my friends in Blogosphere who shared their knowledge and taught me to further this craft.

View my complete profile

 
 

a soulful moment

a soulful moment


12 comments:

MadSnapper

another WOW moment ... I like the people in it, makes it look like The moment

Scott Law

Love all that texture in the water and the couple on the bridge. Another great one Dave.

Andrea

yes it really is soulful! I envy your progress in getting superb photos in so short time from March 2010, saw that you already got lots of lenses and gadgets too! Maybe you can teach us too. thanks, hehe.

Carolina

I'd like to live where you live ;-) Gorgeous sunset and such a lovely atmosphere. I can't see the sunsets for the trees over here.

Quiet Paths

A great title too! A beautiful piece of art!

Sylvia K

Gorgeous capture as always, Dave, and the perfect title! Love your composition with the couple! Superb! Hope you enjoy a wonderful weekend!

Sylvia

Gemma Wiseman

O wow! The beautiful silence in this photo is enchanting! Love the quiet figures standing there enjoying the panormama of sky colour!

Unknown

Great bridge sequence!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

genie

Definiely a WOW moment...what a gorgeous capture...the reflections, the colors, and the couple on the pier with the water make for a wonderful shot...perfectly composed.

Jeannette StG

Very clever in design, David (the sun far away from the couple prevents it from becoming a trite scene:) )!

Anonymous

Superb colours - so romantic!

forgetmenot

Everything about this photo is just perfect--the sky, the pier, the reflections in the water, the couple standing there --great shot. Mickie :)

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments, visits and encouragement.