I am a 42-year old husband and father. I was an avid computer gamer and DOF, F-stops and the like were foreign to me until my wife introduced me to photography.

I began shooting during the latter part of March 2010 and quickly became addicted to it. I started this blog to share my journey and to learn along the way. Special thanks to my wife Eng who encouraged me and to all my friends in Blogosphere who shared their knowledge and taught me to further this craft.

View my complete profile

 
 

innocence of a child


8 comments:

Christine

What a beautiful child! Love this photo.

MadSnapper

tell Eng, I love the lady bird and the roses and ALL of her wonderful photos. the cup on the books is really special.
Alice is beautiful and so is your photo

rossichka

What a beautiful girl, entirely captured by the book! This photo can have a success in inviting children to read!:))

Photos by Stan

Absolutely precious portrait! A true 'Kodak moment'!!

Unknown

Great portrait a one to treasure. Kev

Unknown

There is nothing more Inocent or beautiful in all of GOD's creation, a Child.

T. Becque

A beautiful moment. Your latest work is really nice; I enjoy your photos.

Louloupix

Congratulations Dave for this very candid picture, winner of the saturation challenge in the photo hunt. Thank you very much for your participation and all the beautiful pictures you poste.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments, visits and encouragement.