I am a 42-year old husband and father. I was an avid computer gamer and DOF, F-stops and the like were foreign to me until my wife introduced me to photography.

I began shooting during the latter part of March 2010 and quickly became addicted to it. I started this blog to share my journey and to learn along the way. Special thanks to my wife Eng who encouraged me and to all my friends in Blogosphere who shared their knowledge and taught me to further this craft.

View my complete profile

 
 

roadster

Lotus


7 comments:

Hope

oh damn.. I WANT IT...
bad.. "smile"

LV

What some young chick would love having this. Much too sporty for me.

Christine

Oh, I want one of these! Beautiful car!

Anonymous

nice shot, nice car ... loving it at least for a weekend ...! greetings from kri

Malgorzata Ingstad

I usually do not care so much about cars, but this one is so lovely captured, that I love it. And what a colour!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments, visits and encouragement.