I am a 42-year old husband and father. I was an avid computer gamer and DOF, F-stops and the like were foreign to me until my wife introduced me to photography.

I began shooting during the latter part of March 2010 and quickly became addicted to it. I started this blog to share my journey and to learn along the way. Special thanks to my wife Eng who encouraged me and to all my friends in Blogosphere who shared their knowledge and taught me to further this craft.

View my complete profile

 
 

jetty

jetty


13 comments:

Eve

Beautiful! The water is so clear and I like the soft light reflecting off of it. :D

Rinkly Rimes

To say it looks like glass is obvious but it looks like THICK glass!

Sylvia K

Superb capture as always, Dave! Love the perspective and your composition. Such still, breathtakingly beautiful water! Hope you have a great week!

Sylvia

genie

Great perspective and a beautiful capture. You development techniques are awesome. One of these day you are going to be featured in art galleries...I am just sure of it.

Arija

Looking into deep, transparent, living water has a sense of vertigo about it. It just draws one in . . .

Shrqz

The picture is full of mystery and you really did a great job. The colors are amazing. It looks like the sky is in the water.

Visit Picture My World Tuesday

Unknown

Another great image Dave fantastic depth. You have a knack of getting this type of image just right.

CĂ©line

Congratulations ! your photo was #1 on photoblogchallenges !
I emailed you to ask your favorite for the following challenge, but I guess it ended up in you spams. If you could find give me your answer by the end of the week, that would be perfect !

Book

Nice post with excellent pictures. The pictures alone would make me want to go there, because they show how much character the place has!

Sharon Creech

So many beautiful photos on your blog!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments, visits and encouragement.