I am a 42-year old husband and father. I was an avid computer gamer and DOF, F-stops and the like were foreign to me until my wife introduced me to photography.

I began shooting during the latter part of March 2010 and quickly became addicted to it. I started this blog to share my journey and to learn along the way. Special thanks to my wife Eng who encouraged me and to all my friends in Blogosphere who shared their knowledge and taught me to further this craft.

View my complete profile

 
 

squeezing out the last power!

squeezing out the last power!

10 comments:

Ashley Sisk

I feel that way nearly every day!

ju-north

Ha ha! great idea and shot!

Carolina

LOL Would be a great advertisement photo ;-)

genie

What in heaven’s name did you do to this battery. The shot is an awesome one and a real keeper. Co cool and unique. Did you drive over it? I am really curious. Genie

MadSnapper

this is THE most interesting battery I have ever seen

Hope

cool thought and capture..

Photos by Stan

Neat!! Photoshop magic, I presume--

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments, visits and encouragement.