I am a 42-year old husband and father. I was an avid computer gamer and DOF, F-stops and the like were foreign to me until my wife introduced me to photography.

I began shooting during the latter part of March 2010 and quickly became addicted to it. I started this blog to share my journey and to learn along the way. Special thanks to my wife Eng who encouraged me and to all my friends in Blogosphere who shared their knowledge and taught me to further this craft.

View my complete profile

 
 

provision

provision

6 comments:

Katherine

Oh this is so beautiful Dave and after the rain we have been getting here in Brisbane for the last 3-4 weeks, I had almost forgotten how beautiful the blue sky is! Happy New Year to you and your family!

brandi

~not all who wander are lost...you have stumbled upon a gorgeous place! happy travels...much love light and blessings be with you and yours~

MadSnapper

gorgeous and i like that you have that perfect little corner of bright blue sky in the photo, and it shows how very steep the hillside is.

Lisa

Beautiful. Just beautiful is what your country is and you captured this to perfection

Mersad

I found your blog through a blog roll on my friends blog. And I have to say I'm glad I clicked on it. You make amazing photos. I really enjoyed watching them. I also have a photography blog, but this is really cool. Love the title too. Following now. Will add you to my blog roll so my readers can check back. All the best!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments, visits and encouragement.