I am a 42-year old husband and father. I was an avid computer gamer and DOF, F-stops and the like were foreign to me until my wife introduced me to photography.

I began shooting during the latter part of March 2010 and quickly became addicted to it. I started this blog to share my journey and to learn along the way. Special thanks to my wife Eng who encouraged me and to all my friends in Blogosphere who shared their knowledge and taught me to further this craft.

View my complete profile

 
 

Annelie

Happy Birthday! Annelie.

11 comments:

Annelie

Oh my God! It´s beautiful! Thank you so much Dave! You are so sweet......

MadSnapper

amazing and what a birthday present

Ashley Sisk

The light is so soft and elegant.

Rossel

this is beautiful. i just wish that i have a camera and talent that are good as yours, ehehe.

thanks for dropping by my site. i agree pugad baboy is funny but it is political that is why i don't love it that much.

have a great day!

Dawning Inspiration

Beautiful - and Happy Birthday to her as well!

Robin

How beautiful. A real gift from the heart.

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

Mojo

Fantastic! The light in this is perfect! Well played sir!

Mette Larsens fotografier

awsome romantic flower picture. loved the lightning here

ruthinian

the shadow effect added drama to the whole picture. nice one.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments, visits and encouragement.