I am a 42-year old husband and father. I was an avid computer gamer and DOF, F-stops and the like were foreign to me until my wife introduced me to photography.

I began shooting during the latter part of March 2010 and quickly became addicted to it. I started this blog to share my journey and to learn along the way. Special thanks to my wife Eng who encouraged me and to all my friends in Blogosphere who shared their knowledge and taught me to further this craft.

View my complete profile

 
 

girl with balloons

9 comments:

Mridula

I liked it, more so because of the sky colors match the colors in the picture.

Kathy

Great shot. If I ever got that low to the ground, I'd need help getting up!

Unknown

i like this angle---you've captured the vibrant colors and showed us how perfect the day was.

"Lillagul"

Love the angle you take the picture in !
Lovely blue sky and colorful balloons :)

marina

great angle and colors!

Serline

What a riot of colors!

Biana

I like it! Looks so nostalgic

eileeninmd

A great capture, Dave! I love the angle too!

Monica

beautiful angle for this. I really like it. =)

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments, visits and encouragement.